Nonprofit Organization Information
- We want to involve our local community as much as possible, because it’s amazing!
- We invite you to participate in the 3rd annual Bringing in the May festival on May 20-21 2023 in Berkeley Springs State Park
- Each organization will be provided with a FREE 10x10 space. Your organization will need to provide table, chairs, canopy, etc. and staff the booth during the entire festival.
- Organizations are encouraged to plan an activity for the festival rather than just sit at your table! Silly games, tricks, special characters, fairy house building, a wishing tree… we have ideas and we’ll help with any materials you might need. Please wear a costume and decorate your booth appropriately for a Fairy Festival! Ask us for ideas, we have many.
- Set up is either Friday May 19 from noon-dark, or early Saturday morning by 9 am. Festival hours are from 12noon-7pm on Saturday, 12 noon-5pm on Sunday. Please do not strike your booth until closing!
- There is no electricity available, sorry!
Deadline for Organizations is March 30.
If you have any questions, please Contact us.
Nonprofit Organization Application
Our tidy online form has become unreliable, so please send your Nonprofit inquiry or appication directly to our Fairie Queen at: email@example.com. You can also Download the Nonprofit Organization Application PDF below and reuturn it to us. We're sorry for the inconvience, it's been a pain in the pointy ears for us too!
If you prefer, you may download a PDF version of the Nonprofit Organization Application Form
Return Application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be a vendor at Bringing in the May, please click below!
Please consider volunteering at this FREE event! Contact the organizers directly.