Nonprofit Organization Information
- We want to involve our local community as much as possible, because it’s amazing!
- We invite you to participate in the 3rd annual Bringing in the May festival on May 20-21 2023 in Berkeley Springs State Park
- Each organization will be provided with a FREE 10x10 space. Your organization will need to provide table, chairs, canopy, etc. and staff the booth during the entire festival.
- Organizations are encouraged to plan an activity for the festival rather than just sit at your table! Silly games, tricks, special characters, fairy house building, a wishing tree… we have ideas and we’ll help with any materials you might need. Please wear a costume and decorate your booth appropriately for a Fairy Festival! Ask us for ideas, we have many.
- Set up is either Friday May 19 from noon-dark, or early Saturday morning by 9 am. Festival hours are from 12noon-7pm on Saturday, 12 noon-5pm on Sunday. Please do not strike your booth until closing!
- There is no electricity available, sorry!
Deadline for Organizations is March 30.
If you have any questions, please Contact us.
If you would like to be a vendor at Bringing in the May, please click below!
Please consider volunteering at this FREE event! Contact the organizers directly.